Links and Contacts
An Fhirinne 26
- This campaign group highlights collusion and its victims in the 26 Counties. It is made up of the relatives and friends of of Catholics, Nationalists and Republicans, who have been murdered by Unionist death squads in the 26 Counties over the past thirty years with the knowledge and active assistance of the British Government.
Amnesty International Ireland
- human rights group:
Basque Solidarity Group
- Askapena, Herriekiko Euskal Elkartasuna - Basque Solidarity with the Peoples
The Bloody Sunday Trust
- a Derry-based history and educational project:
British-Irish Rights Watch
- British-based organisation, monitoring justice issues in British-Irish relations:
Cairde na hÉireann
- Irish Republican Support Group based in Scotland
Coiste na n-Iarchimí
- is the umbrella organisation co-ordinating groups and individuals working for the social, economic and emotional well-being of republican ex-prisoners, displaced persons and former activists and their families.
Coiste Political Tours
Friends Of Roisin McAliskey
The Friends of Róisín McAliskey request your urgent action in regard to the latest attempt to extradite Róisín to Germany. We desperately need your immediate help to bear pressure on the British Government not to extradite Róisín.
Garvaghy Road Residents site
- campaigning against the Orange Order annual attempts to march through the nationalist area in Portadown.
- 25th Anniversary of the 1981 Hunger Strike.
The International Brigade Memorial Trust
- The IBMT is formed from the veterans of the International Brigade Association, the Friends of the I.B.A., representatives of the Marx Memorial Library, and historians specialising in the Spanish Civil War.
Irish Council for Civil Liberties
- non-governmental organisation, campaigning on civil-liberties issues:
Irish in Britain
-website for those interested in events, history, politics, welfare etc. of the Irish community living in Britain
James Connolly Historical writings
-all of James Connolly's writings which are in the Marxist archive.
Justice for the Forgotten
- Website of the group campaigning on behalf of the families of those killed in the Dublin and Monaghan bomb attacks in 1974:
was set up in 1996 as an independent daily "news sifting" service for people interested in the North of Ireland situation. The service is free to all users and also provides links to articles dealing with relevant book reviews and Irish history.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign
the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) has become the largest and most active campaigning organisation in the UK on the issue of Palestine. We aim to build an effective mass campaign, organising protests, political lobbying and raising public awareness.
- The Peace & Neutrality Alliance was established to advocate an independent Irish foreign policy, maintain Irish neutrality and promote a transformed United Nations as the organisation through which Ireland should pursue its security concerns.
Pat Finucane Centre
- provides information on collusion as well as research and news on justice issues:
- website forum for discussing politics and policital situation in All of Ireland.
Ógra Shinn Féin - Béal Feirste
- community-based, radical, campaigning youth wing of Sinn Féin, committed to Irish unity and the establishment of a democratic socialist republic.
Relatives for Justice
- Belfast-based organisation working with the families of the victims of state violence and collusion:
Remembering Bloody Sunday
- providing history, news and analysis on Bloody Sunday:
- an organisation which is actively promoting and organising community-based justice schemes:
- Sinn Féin a republican and labour party, is the fastest-growing political party in Ireland, taking its inspiration from the politics of Wolfe Tone, James Connolly and the 1916 Easter Rising. Sinn Féin, the only all-Ireland party, is committed to achieving a 32-County democratic socialist republic and the end of British rule in Ireland.
Sinn Féin Limerick
- Limerick Sinn Fein website, with Maurice Quinlivan, Sinn Fein Candidate for Limerick East in the forthcoming general election and an ex member of Wolfe Tone Society.
Shell to Sea
- a national and international campaign to protest against the scheme to install a dangerous high pressure gas pipeline in Rossport County Mayo, and to prevent the giveaway of Ireland's natural resources.
The South Armagh Farmers and Residents Group
- working for the demilitarisation of the most heavily-militarised area in Western Europe, South Armagh:
South Armagh Political Tours
The Green Ribbon
- News, opinion and analysis from London Irish journalist Tom Griffin
Troops Out Movement
- A campaigning organisation committed to assisting the Irish people in bringing an end to British rule in the 'Northern Ireland' statelet and thus re-uniting Ireland.